At Wake Forest Montessori we strongly believes in the nutrition of the entire child from healthy snacks to respectable speech and conduct. Below are a list of value added services that our school currently offers.
- – MONTESSORI MATERIALS: Our classrooms come full of certified Montessori age appropriate learning materials. Ranging from traditional to practical life and now technology.
- – MONTESSORI CERTIFIED TEACHERS: Each classroom will have at least one certified lead Montessori teacher as well as assistant teachers with Montessori and professional education experience.
- – RATIOS: Low student/teacher ratios. Our classroom ratios are among some of the lowest ratios in Wake Forest and surrounding areas.
- – HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT: Frequent consultation with parents in an effort to develop a holistic learning approach.
- SPANISH: Weekly Spanish lessons
- The availability of scholarship funds
- The number of scholarship applicants
- The family’s size and annual gross income:
|Family Size||Annual Gross Income Not to Exceed|
|1 Adult / 1 Child||$28,434|
|2 Adults / 1 Child||$36,001|
|2 Adults / 2 Children||$42,507|
|2 Adults / 3+ Children||$49,936|
Scholarship applications are kept strictly confidential and are reviewed solely by the Scholarship Committee.
All families who desire to apply are required to complete an application and submit a hand written hardship letter describing the circumstances of their need for the scholarship. Mail application and letter to 231 Capcom Ave. Suite 180 Wake Forest, NC 27587. Email email@example.com to request and application.